Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Obsessions?

Have you had those things that catches your attention and it helps you forget about your worries, stresses, and disappointments? Music, food, television? I have found that thing. It's called NCIS. Not the copy cat, NCIS:LA. I mean NCIS the original. The best criminal investigative tv series there is! I have been having NCIS marathons with my roommates for a while. We are on season 2 and we will finish all the episodes by the end of the semester. It's a freakout bonding time for us some of the episodes we watch. As a matter of fact, I'm watching it right now! It's taking me longer to write this post than any other one because of NCIS. I have put my homework on hold for the day and I am continuing our marathon. It's kinda exciting watching all these episodes I totally forgot about. The episode we are watching now is a little questionable but it could be worse. It's really bringing out who DiNozzo really is. NEW EPISODE!

So...I guess you can say obsessed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment